Serial numbers DO NOT contain the letters "EN" or "CE". These numbers refer to a European Standard for that product. If you cannot locate your serial number, please refer to the following information for assistance.
Buoyancy Compensators (BCDs)
- The serial number is under the back pad of the BC. It can also be located inside the BC pocket.
- Earlier Sea Quest and Aqua Lung BCs - The serial number is located behind the hook-and-loop inflator hold down on the left shoulder.
- 1st generation Wave - It does not have a serial number. Use the LOT number located at the bottom of the WARNING tag.
- WARNING tag - The tag is sewn inside the pocket.
- 1st stage - The 7 figure serial number is readily visible on the first stage. The 7 figure serial number does not contain: "EN250" or "CE 0098"
- 2nd stage - The serial number is laser etched into the 2nd stage case. The location varies by model. The 7 figure serial number does not contain: "EN250" or "CE 0098"
The serial number is located just above the exhaust valve and always starts with a letter then 5 digits then end with 2 letters again. (Example: R01030MN)